New York City transplant Dany Tabet, brought a touch of Lebanon’s regal, Middle Eastern, influences to this year’s Fall 2014 show during Nolcha Fashion Week, for a glamorous, high-class experience.
Here is a review of eye-popping looks from this year’s show.
Please view our slideshow for each referenced look.
- Tabet brought a classic feel to his collection with a sleeveless gown, accented with gold, and blue encrusted jewels and a flowing royal blue ankle-length bottom.
- This cream, lace gown, evoked wedding themes and hints of innocence. The piece hugged the subject’s silhouette, perfectly accenting each curve, extending outward from the knees for a little flair. Of course, Tabet thought to include a delicate tail extending a few feet from the dress.
- MET Ball anyone? This long-sleeved, deep blue number, with thoughtful linear sequins, and carefully place layers of opaque and light materials, maintained a strong, yet demure feel, perfect for a gala.
- The only thing missing from this golden, brown piece was a few inches of length removed, a sequined head band with a light feather, extending, as this piece brought a 1920′s flapper feel to the runway.
- Golden figures, carefully positioned throughout this deep, red gown, formed a distinctive diamond shape. Of course the extensive, light trail, complimented the sweetheart -topped piece.
- This semi-Gothic gown, brought hints of edge to an otherwise angelic piece, with black, studded jewels along the waist, extending towards the hips. The veil and black lip were a fitting addition.